Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

FS: EL Bazooka Tube - $20 obo (Rockledge, FL)

Old 07-31-2009, 08:00 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: EL Bazooka Tube - $20 obo (Rockledge, FL)

It was installed in my 89 CRX Si. Does not need an amp to run off of as it did not in my car. Gives a nice sound to your bass.

I do not have the wires to this unit (never took them out of the CRX after it was hit and I had to part it out).

I can meet up around the Rockledge/Melbourne/Cocoa area and I live in S. Florida.

Check my TR trader rating if you want to know if I am a good member to deal with.

Text 813 787 7838 if interested and lmk in the text you are from TR.

EL Bazooka Tube - $20 obo - can possibly ship if you pay for the costs and I have a UPS account - Paypal accepted if you pay the % fee it costs me to accept payment.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM
Chillin in the GS3

Is this the amplified one? Or does it just have the hook ups for speaker wire?

"Your arms are too short to box with GOD."

Old 08-01-2009, 12:29 AM
I ♥ ♫

That's the amplified one, I do believe. If this is the same person, the wiring harness is included.

That's why I couldn't sell mine...
Old 08-01-2009, 03:28 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

I have the receipt for it at my office and can see if there is any other information about it and I think the previous owner of the car gave me the installation booklet on it but cannot remember.

What I do know is (sorry I do not know much about stereo equip) is that it has the connections for wires. I can take a pic of that today when I go back by the garage.

But as I said I do not have any of the wires to go to it but they should just be normal stereo wires.

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:02 AM
I ♥ ♫

Theres a 24 pin(I think) connection on the side of if that requires a proprietary wiring harness. It's pretty simple, and there is a diagram of it online just incase you don't have the wiring harness.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:56 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

^ you are right about the pins. but he didn't have a clip running into it, just a couple of wires and then a switch at the front of the car to turn the power on/off.

i didn't make it back over to the garage this weekend but i'll be in the office tomorrow and see what i can post up