Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

neeed oppinions

Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

incase you can not see it in the pix, the 03 ones are a solid, the 06 ones are a v shape.

im grown but yea bitch i got batman bedsheets
Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Honda Guru

ok. so what day would you like to come here and install this exhaust? also you never said yes nor did you say no you just avoided it and said that your busy. And again im have not complained about the dent at all. The only time i did was when you first showed me the exhaust and that is it. i agreed that Yes it would all be hidden under the tail so i didn't care. So what day would you like to come by? lets set it in stone. Like i said im not trying to bash you in anyway i just want the exhaust to work as you stated it would work. As for the money part I will give you the same gurantee that i will pay you, that you gave me that the exhaust fits. If you dont understand that then here it is broken down once again

IF you get the exhaust to fit i will pay you, if you dont then i will not pay you. You can sig this if you want Im not a scammer im not trying to rip anyone off. balls in your court.
14.2 @99 8psi, street tire full interior with lots of crap in the car. SOLD
03 GSXR 600 Toy SOLD
1994 Acura Integra Sedan Daily SOLD
1993 Honda Civic Si PArted and Sold
07 GSXR 600
c280 Daily
Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Honda Guru

And it was not my idea into make a thread i said if a agreement was not made then i would make one. Read what i pm'ed you and what you posted on the first page.
03 GSXR 600 Toy SOLD
07 GSXR 600
c280 Daily
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 PM

you said lets make a thread and let the people decide, that is what I did, I was going to come there and said many times that I would come there(you say I never said that, please go back and reference it because yes I did) but since I keep hearing from people that you are trying to set me up when I come there then I think I will think 2wice about it because I do not want to explain to the cops why bullets flew, you said ask the people and that is what we did, concensus is clear, its your problem, I will help you resolve it in 3 ways, I will give you peoples info to sell it to and you can make profit or I can recomend a few places in your area to bring it to have them instal it, or I can recomend a place in your area to have them modify it as another member told you to take it to any muffler shop and have it moddified. I was more than willing to work with you as I have said and shown many times, if I ripped you off would I even be replying? Like another member said they rip people off then you will never hear from them again, well I have been in constant contact, but you want me to uproot my life to come instal a pipe for you, and then you make plans with others to injure me upon my arrival? Wow ok, if that is your choice then I will make mine, lock this thread, give me a negative feedback and go on with your life, I have nothing but good feedback so I do not think 1 negative will hurt me.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Honda Guru

show where you said that i yes i will come on this date to install it? please show me that. all you keep saying is your to busy and your too busy. Im not a violent person why would i set you up dude? bring a gun go ahead i promise you that you will not need it. I will even help you and let you use my garage full of tools. if your that worried bring 5 friends if you are really scared that im going to "set you up". I will even paypal a mod or admin the money and when the services are rendered as agreed they will paypal you the money. dose that sound like a setup to you? Im more then willing to work with you but you keep back peddleing your way out of this..

If i was a mod on here i would have a motion to ban for bad sales. But like i said the sale was fine its just the item sold is not the correct part. and if you have all these people wanting to buy it then why not sell it to them yourself? make some money, then maybe buy a phone, that way we dont have to argue over the internet? why lock the thread when nothing has been resolved?So i just need a simple yes or no.
Originally Posted by wb_map3
[COLOR=red]Wow. Ok just tell menif your coming to install or not. If your not then that's cool, but I will let both forums know of what's going on[/COLOR. And let them see who is in the wrong. If you are then you can keep your good name on the forum, I won't mention if again and we go on with our lives. I have no reason to lie to you the subframe is not bent it is not even on the bike and it still dose not fit. I told you this befor. As for a restocking fee that must be a joke. Ur not a business. You don't even have a phone. Let me know what you want to do. [/B]
03 GSXR 600 Toy SOLD
07 GSXR 600
c280 Daily
Old 02-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Honda Guru

And to think people supported this guy
03 GSXR 600 Toy SOLD
07 GSXR 600
c280 Daily
Old 02-26-2010, 08:03 PM

i'd still support him to man, I believe him if he says it came off an 06 then it came off an 06. He does seem to know his shit. it's not his fault if u cant, and as he has stated your subframe is probably bent.

Please lock this thread!

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I still say rock an exhaust clamp, rig it up and move on with your lives.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:17 PM

+1

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:00 PM

I said yes many times but you think im really going to bring 5 friends 6 hours away? Really dude? I was more than willing t5o but you flip everything around in here and come with a way different story and a bigger dent on the pipe then when you bought it, I have decided(as stated in my last post) do what you choose but I was willing to work with you, you refused my "tech support" and then insisted I ride 6 hours to do some work you would probably stiff me out of the money from, you claim you will paypal a mod, you can easily hit refund and paypal does it, I have been getting countless info that you plan on doing stupid stuff when I come so im just not going to ride 6 hours to end up in jail, I am not scared in any way I just do not feel like dealing with cops in a county far as hell from my own, hell I do not even like to deal with them here, tell me this, would you ride back down here and instal it for me if people were telling you I had something up my sleeve? This is clear that everyone agrees, you seen the product and chose to buy it, you did not buy it over the net and get scammed you came in person and looked it over then chose you wanted it and now changed your mind for w.e excuse you come up with, go to a muffler shop and have them mod it, go to a motorcycle shop and have them instal it as it is because it fits an 06, or sell it to the 3 people on here or the 6 people on 600rr.net that want it, its up to you bro but I am washing my hands with this and from now on I will avoid doing bussiness with people who own a benz, they think they are to good for stuff or they just have to much money to make up their minds or w.e reason I dont know but if a person who can afford a benz needs to buy used parts something is not rite, I know now for future reference. You want to get me banned ok, good luck because the mod can just view this thread, there is nothing in here to suppor your claim of being worthy to get me banned, you want to get me a neg feedback ok, what is 1 neg like everyone said. Sorry it did not work out for you.