Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

Built 09 DRZ SM Big Bore $4200

Old 09-11-2013, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built 09 DRZ SM Big Bore $4200

Now asking KBB for the bike - this price doesn't take into account DOCUMENTED full service less than 500 miles ago @ barneys. OR the 150$ turn signal integration microchip. Or the Big Bore kit. Or the Acerbis guards and D3 grips. Don't even bother offering 3500 - this is the best deal on CL right now, I know because I check.

Bike has 12000 miles but was just rebuilt with a cylinder works big bore kit by its first owner (600+labor). I put it in the shop not even 500 miles ago and had a full service and tune up as the break in called for. (Additional $600 receipt available on request) The motor is now better than new. This bike is very fast and runs like a scolded dog. Just about everything on the bike is custom. ~$500Yoshi pipe, HID headlight, hand guards, grips, 3x3 airbox mod, k&n filter, free power mod for better charging, powder coated wheels, painted tank and plastics, etc. just put in a brand new battery which should last a couple years with the charging mod.

Bike needs NOTHING but some fresh rubber - the set on there will last a while longer though.

Will consider trades for RWD or AWD cars - I can put cash on top and also have a stock 07 camry if your into that sort of thing.

813 for fyve for six too for too