Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

BUSTED AT RACES LAST NIGHT

Old 12-03-2000, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We were all busted at Seabreaze last night....my friend was handcuffed...they thought he was someone else and they put them on so tight his hands were about bleeding....the stole my video camera and tape...i dont understand why the needed the camera..the female officer made me give her the tape and i did...but i dont see what evidence a cam corder is....also the flager got busted who i am also friends with. He also got in trouble for the foot race he held against another friend. They tried to give him a reckless endangerment ticket for a footrace!!!!. I also was informed last night that there are 2 or 3 users on tamparacing.com that are undercover cops...thats what the officer that had my friend the flagger said to his father because he had to come pick him up....it was an all around bad night...We are planning on sticking to the track for a while...Was anyone on here out there last night....?please share your points and views

------------------
Undercover Cops took my Video Camera
Old 12-03-2000, 03:15 PM

The cop on tamparacing is probably somebody we always talk to and know. But I cant wait to find out who he is.....

------------------
Some cops cross the line. And thats when bad things happen.

***The BADASS with The INTEGRA***
Old 12-03-2000, 08:09 PM

The cops might not be registered here they might just check out the forums. Thats why keep your talking with people you know and in person.
Old 12-03-2000, 08:14 PM

Its almost impossible to have a nice night of racing. Cops always show up and I dont want any tickets. I hardly ever go out there. If I do I just go to Miami Subs and then go home from there. The only street races I get are from street lights.

------------------
97CavyZ24
16.0 1/4
Soon to be Bottle Fed!
Old 12-03-2000, 08:17 PM

I know what you mean Cavy I get way more races driving around than at the street races.
Old 12-03-2000, 08:22 PM

My friend was the flagger at seabreaze and he was arrested...the cop that arrested him told his father there are a few cops that are registerd on tamparacing.com for undercover work. So you never really know who your talking too...its kinda sad and scary in a way.....well...i dont know bout all the sad and scary thing...but i know it sucks

------------------
Undercover Cops took my Video Camera ..... SSOJ 4 LIFE ..... You dont want to make me mad...You wouldnt like me mad ..... Lets Fuck Shit Up Baby
Old 12-04-2000, 02:09 AM

Oh shiat!This was only one of a few times I was out at the seabreeze but i will tell you this if you dont know the person next to you
or see someone suspicious that looks like a cop then its time to jet.My boy Mike got busted. I didnt the cop pulled out in front of me and I went around him through the grass!! Whos the shizzatt! ?!?!? AnywaysI plan on staging the DL for awhile.
I think I found a new spot anyways.Fuck it You will find out about it. To sweet to tell here!!
Old 12-04-2000, 03:33 PM

HaHa Apexi your going to get BUSTED they got learys tape and YOUR on it! you piece of shit...lol im just kidding where was soares when all this went down? i havent seen him in like 3 days ah well someone should buy a bunch of property somewhere and build a damn track...Itll never happen but it should god dammit! Im done...peace

~*~COPS ARE SO BEYOND GAY THAT......... I DONT EVEN LIKE THEM!~*~
Old 12-04-2000, 05:46 PM

hondakid = heckel ???

------------------
Undercover Cops took my Video Camera ..... SSOJ 4 LIFE ..... You dont want to make me mad...You wouldnt like me mad ..... Lets Fuck Shit Up Baby