Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

GIR event June 5th... Grip or Drift! A few spots still open!

Old 05-27-2004, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIR event June 5th... Grip or Drift! A few spots still open!

We have organized a Gainesville Raceway event that is held at thier Road Course facility, some of you are familiar with this track, if your not it's a great 1 mile course for grip laps or drifting. We were recently at the DDAY2 event whcih was sweet, GIR is about 2-3 times the size of that track which you get into 3rd gear. There is a 20 car MAX for attendance although you can have multiple drivers. We run 3 cars on the track at a time with 10 laps each, so everyone has PLENTY of track time. Entry for the whole day which includes lunch is $100. The event is on June 5th from 9am to 5pm and you run untill you wear your self out, literally!

There will be a variety of cars attending, including... Viper SRT-10, s-chargd Z-06, STi's, Miata's and of course a few 240's.

Some of you have seen us with the Blue BMW M Coupe or Miata 10A.E.
We currently have a projuect Silvia under construction which should be finshed next month.

If you are interested & serious about attending this event we have about 5 spots left open. E-mail me ASAP at jfmg1@hotmail.com. Everyone needs to be paid up by June 1st to attend. Either paypal or checks are acceptable forms of payment.

Hope to see some of you out there!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:47 PM
OUCH!!!

Just watch out for the guy in the NHRA truck. He gets cranky when you mess up his grass.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:48 PM
truck motor>joo

have to pay by june 1st? man... more heads up time, please. i have to work on it to get 100 bucks together, but its too short notice and i wont have it in time.

www.floridadrift.com