Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Attention Auto X Integra Owners!

Old 05-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Using The Force Of N/A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention Auto X Integra Owners!

I'm thinking about crossing over to Auto X. Right now I have a 99 Ls Integra with full exaust, Header, CAI, KYB GR-2 Shocks, Arospeed Coilovers, and a cheapy Strut Tower Bar. I'm looking to stay in the street class in Auto X so what can I do Suspension wise to give my car better handling and maybe a little more power? Will the setup I have right now work well? Any Advise would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 05-09-2004, 06:11 PM

Get a aproved helmet & go try it out.. Once you get a feel for what you are lacking then make your purchases/mods.

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 05-09-2004, 06:53 PM
4.6L Rice Eater

where can you go auto X at...ive never done it before...sorry for hijacking your thread....

John
Old 05-09-2004, 06:56 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Place I would recomend is sunriders. Ive been there a few times and had a blast. Go to the autocross forum and check it out there. There is a couple sticky's on the forum check them out.
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 05-09-2004, 08:38 PM

AutoX forum on TR will help you as mikecivichb stated.

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 05-10-2004, 05:44 AM
OUCH!!!

Read the stickies. Then ask questions.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:21 AM
OUCH!!!

Yeah, but now that he knows about it... the stickies are at the top.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Using The Force Of N/A

I've seen the Stickies. I just wanted to get some insight from other Integra Owners that are into Auto X. That way I can get an Idea as to what works and what doesn't work. I know that Auto X is more driver than car but I'd like to find an advantage. Plus some suspension tips would be nice too. That's why I posted in the Honda/Acura Tech Forum.