Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Attention Auto X Integra Owners!

Old 05-10-2004, 11:21 AM
cone junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ground controls, konis, ST rear sway bar, -2.5 degrees camber front, -2 in rear, zero toe all around, 13 x 8s and 225 kumhos if DSP, 15 x 7s and Falken Azenis if STS.......there's an integra for you.

-93 MR2, #129 ES
Old 05-10-2004, 11:28 AM

Originally posted by InTeGrA RaCeR
I've seen the Stickies. I just wanted to get some insight from other Integra Owners that are into Auto X. That way I can get an Idea as to what works and what doesn't work. I know that Auto X is more driver than car but I'd like to find an advantage. Plus some suspension tips would be nice too. That's why I posted in the Honda/Acura Tech Forum.
I think you posted in the right place. Mod kinda jumped the gun on moving the thread, should have just mentioned that there is an autox forum and told the other guy where to look.

Mods, can the thread be moved back? The Teggies are who he needs tips from, if any of them autocross. He's already asked the generic autocross questions here in the autox forum. Ideally, he needs to be pointed to a larger nationwide Teg forum to find some autox setup info for his car. (we already told him to just come out and drive... but you know how newbs are, the never listen... )

It's the threadjacker guy who hasn't been to the autox forum before. Damned threadjackers.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Ya, the thread can be moved back but from what I've seen of the honda tech forum, he'll get more help here on suspension tweaks.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:05 PM
who stole my intercooler?

there will be a green gsr for sale in about 3 months taht does quite well locally. it has agx's, h&r springs, azenis on konig heliums, big rear sway bar.

you should buy this car!
Old 05-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Using The Force Of N/A

Right now I don't have a job....I'm on unemployment (which covers my gas, Car payment, and Insurance). I can't afford another car. I'm selling shit from my car so I can stay on track with the plans for my car. Keep the Info Comming.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Northeast = No Autox

i own the green gsr that will be for sale. you already have a set up. go with it. all you need are some decent tires, kuhmo mx's or azenis no less than 205's and go run. i have raced my car from bone stock to where it is now. this sport isn't about what your car has done to it, how much hp it has or how many wings you can fit on it. its about driver skill. learn how to drive your car fast at an autox first, then make the upgrades you feel will help. I have been extremely selective about the parts i have used and I think have a car that suits the way i drive just about perfect, that is for what i can afford. Only mod you should do is Hawk HP street break pads and good break fluid (Valvoline Sythetic DOT 3&4 is what I use). 100 bucks there and you have a very important item that will greatly improve your braking feel and power. We integra drivers have to except the fact that our cars aren't competitive in G-Stock nor STS compared to lighter Celica's and older Civic SI's (2000 lbs).
Old 05-16-2004, 04:56 PM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

I've watched Chevy Cavalier Convertibles (automatic ) stock run in an auto-x.

All you need is a helmet....the car will do just fine as is.

Charles

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com