Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

SunRiders Primus Track Event - 6/12/2004

Old 05-24-2004, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Nole99
How many spots left? I'm trying to drum up some business on S2ki...
Plenty... but who knows when the last-minute rush is going ot hit?
Old 05-24-2004, 09:32 AM

Looks very tempting........ I'm working 7pm-7am the night of this event, but it just might be worth pulling an all day/all nighter
Old 05-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Rockin the Wagon

Sent out my check today. Be expecting a letter with your address in very bad handwriting any day now Loren.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:29 PM

Originally posted by Dr Evo
I sent you a PM. I'm interested as well. Let me know if there are anymore openings.
Entry list is on the website, guys. That will show how many openings there are.

Entry List Link
Old 05-25-2004, 07:26 AM
IM THE NEW F-T-W CHAMP!

ok im so confused! how much is it? i have a 95 240sx and can i enter it and do i need a roll cage? can i go somewhere and register cause im not good at doing things online im a face 2 face person and hate paying things over net. so if u can help id love to be there.
Evldereckx2 [5:48 PM]: hey if u hook it up with a fatty thats a good excuse to get a sr lol
Ag04 [5:49 PM]: lmao
Ag04 [5:50 PM]: "but daaaaaad.... I need those cams, injectors, and dyno tuning to still get a 12 sec 1/4 with my 250lb g/f in the car!!!

heres your sign!!!! http://www.myspaceisgay.com/
Old 05-25-2004, 08:06 AM

Originally posted by evlonedb
ok im so confused! how much is it? i have a 95 240sx and can i enter it and do i need a roll cage? can i go somewhere and register cause im not good at doing things online im a face 2 face person and hate paying things over net. so if u can help id love to be there.
All you have to do "online" is find the info packet and print it. Here's a direct link to the info packet. (it is a PDF document, you'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to open it) READ IT and you will find that unless your 240 is a convertible, you don't need a roll bar or a cage. No payments are being accepted via the net, it's all done by mail. You can bring it to me if you want, or come by the house and I'll print a copy of the packet for you.

BUT... while this is an "entry level" track driving school, it does have the prerequisite that you have some competition driving experience. This is not the place to learn basic car control. As a minimum, we like entrants to have 4-6 autocrosses or similar experience.

If you fit that bill, send me your entry form, or let me know what I can do to help.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:08 AM
is cooler than you

Originally posted by evlonedb
if you're having this hard of a time just figuring out the cost and how to register, you probably shouldn't be out there anyways.....no one wants to die.

As for me, I'd love to go out there...but with the brand new car, I'm very unfamiliar with the way it handles on stock suspension and stock crap ass tires, so I don't know how comfortable I'd feel.

Old 05-25-2004, 08:25 AM

Originally posted by Leslie
if you're having this hard of a time just figuring out the cost and how to register, you probably shouldn't be out there anyways.....no one wants to die.
I know it's hard... but let's try not to be internet snobs. Not everyone is computer literate... and that doesn't mean they can't drive.

As for me, I'd love to go out there...but with the brand new car, I'm very unfamiliar with the way it handles on stock suspension and stock crap ass tires, so I don't know how comfortable I'd feel.
Bring it on. I know you've got some experience. The car on stock tires might not be the fastest thing around the track, but it should be predictable and you can learn a good line around the track. It'll be fun.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:01 AM
IM THE NEW F-T-W CHAMP!

ive drivin primus on d-day 2. not alot of tracks where i used to live but i can assure i know how to drive grip of slip i love em both.so i am kind of familiar with primus but i just read the info packet and u guys use the whole track(sweet). but the biggest thing i need to know is price i just spent alot of money on d-day2 getting the car done so if you can post it or should i just call the number in the packet let me know please.
Evldereckx2 [5:48 PM]: hey if u hook it up with a fatty thats a good excuse to get a sr lol
Ag04 [5:49 PM]: lmao
Ag04 [5:50 PM]: "but daaaaaad.... I need those cams, injectors, and dyno tuning to still get a 12 sec 1/4 with my 250lb g/f in the car!!!

heres your sign!!!! http://www.myspaceisgay.com/