Auto-X/Road Racing For Sale Auto-X/Road Racing related items for sale

Racing Brake fluid sale.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:08 AM
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Brake fluid sale.

New Product introduction, EBC, BF307+

I've been really impressed by this fluid, ~600 degree dry boiling point and ~400 wet.. the price point is spot on also @ $13.99 per bottle.

Or purchase A Brake system flush before the end of the month and receive the fluid for free. (brake system flush service retails for $44.50)

Also if we do a brake Job on your vehicle in the month of January we will flush and fill the system with EBC fluid at no additional charge.

Is it time to change MY fluid?

my rule of thumb is if you can see color in the fluid it's time to change it. good brake fluid should be clear to a slight amber color any darker and you run the risk of fluid contamination (this does not apply to ATE super blue, which you have to guess)

Typical recommended service on brake fluid is every 12 months or 14,000 miles and for cars that see track duty I recommend twice as often (every other oil change.)

Typical Degradation of brake fluid

Last edited by treekiller; 01-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:43 AM
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This Special is back, this time The Fluid special this month (June) is Wilwood Racing Brake Fluid, 2 Cases in stock. Same specifications As the EBC but MADE IN AMERICA!

Fluid Only $9.00/btl

Last edited by treekiller; 06-02-2010 at 09:09 AM.