View Full Version : Y'all know them 1 hour system cleanser drinks at GNC?

Aoshi
09-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Well, I just got a job at GNC, and im sure you all know about the 1 hour system cleanser, as theres a thread on here atleast once a week about how to clear your system. Shits hilarious, they price is like 45-49 dollars each, and wholesale on them is like 6.50, god damn its hilarious! and people buy them EVERYDAY.

Also, isobutal vitamin B powder is what the dealers cut coke with, its a white crystalline powder that looks just like it, and apparantly snorting it basically hightens all you senses, so its not like baking powder and just makes the coke more docile...anywho thought id share

SayWhaa?
09-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, I just got a job at GNC, and im sure you all know about the 1 hour system cleanser, as theres a thread on here atleast once a week about how to clear your system. Shits hilarious, they price is like 45-49 dollars each, and wholesale on them is like 6.50, god damn its hilarious! and people buy them EVERYDAY.

but to get a job where the 40 dollars will be paid off in no time its worth it i guess u can say... are you talking about detox?

BDIX
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
well does that detox work?

Aoshi
09-16-2007, 08:35 PM
well yeah its worth it because spending the 45 bucks will get you a job. Yeah it works, gotta drink it about 1:30-2 hours before a drug test and drink A LOT of water. The brands are:

Qcarbo
Total Eclipse
and The Strip

if anyone needed to know, and dont say shit about a drug test or anything about drugs, because their supposed to not sell it to you if you say that shit.

Lookin2GoFA$T
09-16-2007, 11:21 PM
Bs. i asked the guy in Tyrone mall about which one was best to pass a piss test. he offered his expert opinion and steered me towards a product called Strip NC. shit worked

nocomply540
09-16-2007, 11:30 PM
They work! True story! You have to follow the directions very carefully. I passed my initial drug test to get in the army some years back and I was a heavy smoker. No drug consumption 48 hours prior and you shouldn't eat or drink anything but water 12 hours before. Drink the drink 2 hours prior and presto! Your piss is gonna be neon green but it'll be clean.

Stinkin Lincoln
09-16-2007, 11:34 PM
ive passed 2 drug tests with KLEAR capsules its alot of water to drink but since im so big they work the best

Willis
09-16-2007, 11:41 PM
i've had a few people come into my work and ask for Certo. I asked a guy once and he said he used it to clear his system.

Suicidal Racing
09-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Also, isobutal vitamin B powder is what the dealers cut coke with

wrong it can be used in term..but no dealers use Inositol or isatol to cut there coke..one will cook out and the other will just cook and turn black.

if they got ether then they will use that.