View Full Version : best method to get puke out of your car

BDIX
06-14-2005, 10:43 PM
well couldnt make it to the side of the road... puked everywhere inside of the car...

I got the windows cracked and its in my driveway.. I febreezed it a bit cleaned it up the most with paper towels... but I'm not in the right frame of mind to really get to it..

Ideas?

SkwervE
06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
well i got the shrimp smell out of my car with some shit called ozone from walmart..got rid of it in 1 day..

DEATH ZEPPELIN
06-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Burn it....Good luck trying to get it out, they have this steam cleaning company thats suposed to clean the worst smells out of cars.

Orion ZyGarian
06-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Well I WAS going to say "make that asshole that tossed cookies in your car clean it up and never let him in the car again drunk or at all", but damn dude that sucks :lol:

Sounds like someone was drinking and driving AND underage though...

BDIX
06-14-2005, 10:53 PM
your younger then me...

and see me in person before you say underage...

but yeah.. I didnt even have time to react... fuckin sucked.

Jeremy2792
06-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Instead of "Wiping" up the puke with paper towels, you should have Vacuumed it. Therefore, instead of "Rubbing" it into the material, you just suck it right up. Then using stain removal, you then, can use a paper towel.

Orion ZyGarian
06-14-2005, 10:59 PM
your younger then me...
and see me in person before you say underage...
but yeah.. I didnt even have time to react... fuckin sucked.

17 < 21...sorry, I have a big deal about stuff like that

suprapimpa
06-14-2005, 11:00 PM
ask at www.autopia.org , i saw a guy on there who got a celica brought into his shop with a 32oz. coke spilled on the carpet and he cleaned it out of the carpet and lifted up the carpet and got any coke between the carpet and the frame. Good luck, hopefully it comes out.

ToolofMagick
06-14-2005, 11:05 PM
I did the same thing. Was spose to go out my window but the hit the top of my door and exploded everywhere. I used some upholestry cleaner I found in my garage and then did the 2 90 3 all day.

2 90 3 = Rolling 2 windows down while doing 90 for three minutes. Gets the smell out of your car amazingly. I can't beleive it works as good as it does.

LSS1
06-14-2005, 11:18 PM
<--- Passenger ... No drinking just Camel Ciggaretes and Cheesefries with bbq and ranch ,+ Hydrocodone (which is leagal, might I add) .. hey I thot we were goin golfing ? :puke::lmao:

myltwon
06-14-2005, 11:32 PM
come over to my house tommorow I got the recipe for you and all the ingredients

myltwon
06-14-2005, 11:33 PM
<--- Passenger ... No drinking just Camel Ciggaretes and Cheesefries with bbq and ranch ,+ Hydrocodone

that's what happens when kids smoke a man's ciggarette, stick the pall mall's girl pants! :lol:

BDIX
06-14-2005, 11:39 PM
I told justin that (LSS1) and hes like "I'm sick of pall malls.. lets try something new" and it was buy 1 get 1 so...

at the end of the night... between smoking inside the car windows up a/c blastin... buffalo/ranch greesy ass fries and high as hell from a hydrocodone = gross interior..

to top it all off it all happened at about 90mph over bayside bridge

LSS1
06-14-2005, 11:40 PM
that's what happens when kids smoke a man's ciggarette, stick the pall mall's girl pants! :lol:

+1 , lucky strike next time SOM

myltwon
06-14-2005, 11:46 PM
+1 , lucky strike next time SOM

make sure you go non-filter

that'll put hair on your chest

Frankie
06-15-2005, 12:24 AM
Ask Forge what he did. He got the puke and the smell out of my SS after that dummy launched a night of drinking from the passenger seat to the windshield at record velocity. Getting your classic hot rod thrown up in is only shadowed by having spatter off the windshield land in your lap. GROSS!!!

SkwervE
06-15-2005, 01:06 AM
17 < 21...sorry, I have a big deal about stuff like that

why?

Orion ZyGarian
06-15-2005, 08:20 AM
Smoking I can understand. It makes you look cool and stuff and the only person you can really hurt from it is you, provided you are polite enough to blow the smoke away from the group.

You get drunk, you probably are going to do something thats not "you" and you'll regret it. DUI is something I cannot tollerate though. I dont care how good you drive drunk or if you stayed "just under your limit"...

Then again, I'm not cool and I'm a pussy like that :lol: Straight edge fo life yo.

myltwon
06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
god orion you live such a sheltered life, you've never experience the joy of
doing 90mph on a sidewalk with 2 stop signs smashed against your
windsheild, like 2-3 dead animals stuck under your scrape guard, and about
20 flashing cherries in your rearview mirror

I pity you :sad:

Orion ZyGarian
06-15-2005, 01:43 PM
"Apparently, they wurr stopping ALL carss going down thaat purticular saadwalk....thaats profilin!"

BDIX
06-15-2005, 02:36 PM

.... good times

Frankie
06-15-2005, 02:41 PM

Sure sure, crack jokes, but I've actually had my Harley on the sidewalk before. Good night at Chili's, some Presidente Margaritas, and a missed turn. Why bust a U-turn and wait for a light when you can just take the sidewalk? So here I am, doing 35mph up the sidewalk, facing traffic no less, on my bike with the big ape hangers, looking like I do, and a sheriff rolls right past me. I think he was too confused to stop me.

BDIX
06-16-2005, 01:02 AM
ever better times...

badass.

myltwon
06-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Sure sure, crack jokes, but I've actually had my Harley on the sidewalk before. Good night at Chili's, some Presidente Margaritas, and a missed turn. Why bust a U-turn and wait for a light when you can just take the sidewalk? So here I am, doing 35mph up the sidewalk, facing traffic no less, on my bike with the big ape hangers, looking like I do, and a sheriff rolls right past me. I think he was too confused to stop me.

frank.....I've said it once, and I say it a billion more times

you're my hero :lol:

gator
06-16-2005, 11:26 AM
so drinking and driving is both dangerous and illegal

but driving under the influence of a narcotic isnt?

i think you guys are confused.

Frankie
06-16-2005, 11:36 AM
so drinking and driving is both dangerous and illegal

but driving under the influence of a narcotic isnt?

i think you guys are confused.

I think he was talking about cigarettes there, Weedy. Don't you have some Taco Bell to buy or something?

gator
06-16-2005, 11:42 AM
weedy? wtf are you talking about?

last time i checked the hydrocodine is a narcotic. driving under the influence. but then again what do i know. i dont wear eyemakeup

Frankie
06-16-2005, 11:47 AM
weedy? wtf are you talking about?

last time i checked the hydrocodine is a narcotic. driving under the influence. but then again what do i know. i dont wear eyemakeup

I thought you were making reference to the smoking mentioned earlier. You're right, the hydrocodone guy is a fucking idiot. And you should try the eye makeup, the chicks dig it.

gator
06-16-2005, 01:02 PM
i am married. but maybe it will help with the hot threesome action?

anyways yea. not talking smoking! lol. DUI is driving under the influence of any drug or alchohol. for those that didnt know. legal or not drugs too.

Frankie
06-16-2005, 01:17 PM
I know people who have gotten a DUI while high on pills. Same charges apply.

I've had zero luck with threesomes, so I dunno if the eye makeup'll work for that. If you do get it to work, let me know!

craig_302
06-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Lifter 1 apholstery cleaner, follow with ozone or febreeze. Leave the windows down in a garage or something overnight with a fan blowing through the interior (preferably with doors open). Smell should be totally gone. For an extra measure, get a nice air freshener.

Blueboost
06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/P4GTR/00air013.jpg

En-GLaived
06-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Well 3 years ago on Gasparilla I had about .5 liter of Grey Goose and 1 liter of Captain Morgan Silver yucked all over my Qx4s front passenger side. I mean a fucking wave of puke went everywhere when I hit the brakes (puked in his lap and it waved off all over the place from there) First I used a shop vac to get all the fluids and chunks out of everywhere (even in the fucking door speaker). Then, I got some rug doctor shampoo and cleaned everything that is carpet. For the leather parts/wood I just used some soapy water and a towel, then lysol, Lots of febreeze also, and recently in my RSX-S I had someone puke off a duster and I used some Axe Body Spray, for some reason that worked really good with the windows cracked.

shortwavez
06-17-2005, 05:43 PM
same just happened to my buddy yesterday but only his gf's monthly girlie juices leaked through her pants onto his passenger side seats. dont know how he cleaned it. ill find out. but good luck to u tho

Steez
06-17-2005, 09:28 PM
same just happened to my buddy yesterday but only his gf's monthly girlie juices leaked through her pants onto his passenger side seats. dont know how he cleaned it. ill find out. but good luck to u tho

That is fucking gross.

Seriously.

I no longer am JDM but I remember when a girl threw up in my back seat I vacuumed it and febreezed the car and left the windows and top down overnight.

Orion ZyGarian
06-17-2005, 09:36 PM
same just happened to my buddy yesterday but only his gf's monthly girlie juices leaked through her pants onto his passenger side seats. dont know how he cleaned it.

Holy crap! I heard that attracts bears!!! :stickpke:

osama tim laden
06-18-2005, 02:53 PM

i would have straight punched that bitch in the throat.

ToolofMagick
06-18-2005, 04:32 PM

Glad your buddy knows how to pick girls that take care of themselves.

Tackleberry
06-20-2005, 02:17 AM
pulling over faster usually preventts these kinda things from happening :D