American Iron For Sale Please keep this strictly American Iron related For Sale/WTB threads.

67 mustang restomod

Old 04-29-2013, 03:30 PM
what time is it? 4:20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67 mustang restomod

i have a 67 mustang restomod.
everything is new and under 5k miles since finished.
it has a big block 429 with large cam, 1970 dove heads with scj (super cobra jet) valves that have been ported. It has a large lift cam, roller rockers an electric water pump, 4 core aluminum radiator, a barry grant 780 vacuum and a weigand stealth manifold with shorty headers.
It has a c4 with a 3k stall converter, It has an electric fan cooled transmission cooler , aluminum driveshaft, and an 8.8 with 3:73 and disc brakes.
the car has 4 wheel manual disc brakes with new lines and 11" rotors all the way around.
it has full length welded in subframe connectors
new gas tank and new sending unit, braided fuel lines, and holley electric fuel pump.
has full aftermarket gauges for trans temp, fuel pressure, oil temp, oil pressure, and water temp.
it has a new instrument cluster with working gas gauge.
it has new carpet the original seats and seat covers, a new headline with new sunvisors, dome light and rearview mirror
it has all new door handles inside and out and new window cranks with new door panels.
it has a new windshield.
the car spent its life in arizona and was a 6cyl automatic originally.
it has all new suspension, new performance front coil springs and rear leafs, with all new bushings and shelby traction bars.
it has new 17" mach one staggered rims with 275 45 17 on the front with matching 315 30 17 on the rear
it has all new bumpers and bumper supports, it has all new turn signals with new lenses and trim rings front and rear.
it has every piece of rubber trim new, all window seals and felts, all interior and exterior, the door seals, under the hood, and the trunk
the only things that are original on the car is all the sheet metal, and driver and passenger glass.

i have every receipt for everything purchased, and photos that document the whole transformation

i am very firm on the price. contact me 813 843 9561[ATTACH=CONFIG]198119[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]198120[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]198121[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]198122[/ATTACH]