Old 05-26-2009, 08:58 AM
tire eater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up My experience with All-American

All-American Street Car Performance
6187 126th ave North
Largo Fl 33773
(727) 535-6905-Shop

A little while ago I posted the need for a shop sponsorship. John and Shaun over here at All-American said they could possibly help.

The problem I had was I didn't know them and they are 'All American' so what would I expect on my Nissan?! Everyone is always worried going to a new mechanic and fearful of how they do work. However, I decided to take them up on the offer to see how things went and I am extremely pleased with how they work on cars. I don't see them taking shortcuts to just 'make it work' but rather take the time to make it work right. If something needs fabbed up, John cuts, welds, drills, whatever needs to be done to make the part.

I love the fact they are so fully functional as well. Welding, tire mounting, alignments, installs, troubleshooting, rollcage, exhausts, everything is in house. They can do everything I need and each time have done a great job. Pricing is really fair as well. Normally shops are a tad pricey but nothing I have asked about or heard from customers there has been even as much as I expected. John and Shaun are actually more than competitively priced, but aren't on the main road so without people like me and you, no one knows about the shop.

Since my initial trial, I have no issue with leaving my car there and trusting them to do things right. If you haven't gone here before and live in St.Petersburg area, definitely give it a shot! Nice location right near US19 and a huge shop with guys who just enjoy cars and helping people. Imports are also welcome and John is a quick learner.

Bring your upgrades, installs, troubleshooting, or just swing by and check out the shop.

All-American Street Car Performance
6187 126th ave North
Largo Fl 33773
(727) 535-6905-Shop
Old 05-26-2009, 10:00 AM
I can fix your bullshit

Thank you box. like i always say they are nothing but nuts and bolts.cars are easy lol.....
Old 05-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Registered Abuser

^ Yeah what he said... Ford, Chevy, Nissan, Toyota.. nuts and bolts are nuts and bolts lol
Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 PM
5.0 Under Construction

No Doubt!!! Nuts and Bolts... Coming from "Rumble"... POSSIBLE HOMO... Idk, seems a lil suspect... AASCP! FTW!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered Abuser

Fuck you Josh! lolz
Old 06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
5.0 Under Construction

^ point made.... LOL!