A little intro

Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Flowmaster nut swinger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little intro

First off i want to introduce myself, My name is Shaun. I've lived here in largo for a little over 6 years now, Before that I lived in Jersey (Ocean County) I've been playing the drums since i was 8 and still play as often as i can. I worked at the famous E-town Raceway Park though out high school and various other local shops in Jersey. When I moved here in 2001 I opened this shop and we've been here ever since.

As far as the shop we are here to help you in anyway we can. We are not here to make a buck off you. We want to make friends with as many people as we possibly can, while being able to make a living doing what we live and breath, Our reputation is more important to us then paying our cable bill. We are mostly a domestic performance shop but we are willing to help you out with anything we can Import or Domestic. If its truly fast we like it

We also have full access to a tow truck and a flatbed so if your vehicle is not running don't get stressed out. Our tow truck company charges around 40 bucks from St Pete to our shop flat rate. Which we feel is a great deal.

Here are a couple pics of the shop. Please fell free to call us with any questions 24 hours a day at 727 667 9346.

Thanks for checking us out and look forward to working with you.

MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Last edited by Na306StAnG; 01-29-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:00 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Shaun is the man!!!! what up gaggots!!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
doowutchyalike

Very nice Shaun...
These are good people. Shaun just the other day came over to help me tune my Capri and work some bugs out of it. By the time he left it was running MUCH better, still lots needed to be done. But for the few hours he was here he did a great job and most importantly he listened to what I had to say. He didnt ask for a dime, but me being in business for myself kicked him some cash for the ride over and whatnot. I will be getting my butt to his shop once I have a chance. Give him a try...

Best yet, you play the drums Shaun. Ive ALWAYS wanted to play also. Just never got around to it... Maybe Ill have to bang the crap outta your set when Im there

Johns car is already popping wheelies and its not even done yet!!! DAYM

And I see Frankie also!!!

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Called the amba lamps

Originally Posted by Na306StAnG

As far as the shop we are here to help you in anyway we can. We are not here to make a buck off you. We want to make friends with as many people as we possibly can, while being able to make a living doing what we live and breath, Our reputation is more important to us then paying our cable bill.

Let me be the first to say that I completely agree with that statement. I met Shaun very briefly at Sunshine 2 Wednesdays ago and since then I have had nothing but great dealings with him. Something in my rearend broke the last time I took it to the track, and I had some incredibly smart guys including myself looking into it but we never found it because we were on our backs laying down underneath the car.

Shaun PM's me with an offer to come by the shop and he'd throw it on the lift....we both looked up under it then and at first found nothing at all... but Shaun kept looking..and he found the EXACT cause of my issues (which I was certain of but I just couldn't see it)..then he found some other major problem areas that I need to address.

He made a quick phone call to AE and I headed out of there quickly...never got to shoot the shit and hang out but I did meet Tiffany (John) and I have decided that these guy's hearts are in the right place.

I look forward to working with them in the future and based upon my experience, I wouldn't hesitate to send people their way.

Thanks again guys.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I can fix your bullshit

my name is john i also am from nj ive been in this business for 20 years.I have always been dedicated for the love of fast cars and helping the people who own them and getting to know them as freinds.I promise to go out of my way to make sure your vehicle is done rite and most importantly that it is safe.This is a no bs shop that can give cheaper rates and quality workmanship due to our low overhead . Thank you tr for the chance to meet some good people.If there is anything i can do to help just give me a call thanxs john
Old 11-28-2007, 01:31 AM
"Now I only have two"

All American is a good shop to trust. Had some work done to one of the cars and have some more comming up. Refered them to my sister and she has had some work done on her Saturn. Very good deals, good work and great guys to have as friends! Thanks All American and good luck!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:46 AM
is made outa laffy taffy

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! all american FTW!!

down to earth guys right here! no bull shit. they know there shit and like he shaun said his reputation is more important to him then his cable bill. i would recommend this shop 10x over for any project from motor builds to suspension installs. you could take you car to someone else, but why risk it.

quality and attention to detail with an affordable price all under one roof,err....lift

All-American Street Car Performance
6187 126th ave north
Largo Fl 33773
727-667-9346
www.aastreetcars.com
Old 11-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Flowmaster nut swinger

Originally Posted by 91MikeGT
I will be getting my butt to his shop once I have a chance.
Mike it was awesome to be able to help you out the other day!! I think there is alot left in your combo. Give me a heads up when your coming down, i really want to throw my carb on your car and see what it does. I really think your setup wants a bigger carb.

Originally Posted by **CHRIS**
He made a quick phone call to AE and I headed out of there quickly...never got to shoot the shit and hang out
No worries man, It was perfect timing. I would have done the same thing. If you need the lift to swap out the bushing let me know your more then welcome to use it!

Originally Posted by Stewart Scott
All American is a good shop to trust. Had some work done to one of the cars and have some more comming up. Refered them to my sister and she has had some work done on her Saturn. Very good deals, good work and great guys to have as friends! Thanks All American and good luck!
Stew, I can't thank you enough for your loyalty to our shop. I look forward to helping you finish tuning the 86 and setting up the new coupe! Glad your sis was happy

Originally Posted by Lumberjack
quality and attention to detail with an affordable price all under one roof,err....lift
Yo... I got these axles for sale... but they come with a storage bill Looking forward to taking the saw to your rear
MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Old 11-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Flowmaster nut swinger

Thanks again for all the kind words, look forward to working with everyone!!
MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Old 11-29-2007, 09:12 AM
is made outa laffy taffy

Originally Posted by Na306StAnG

Looking forward to taking the saw to your rear
kinky

<------shaun

All-American Street Car Performance
6187 126th ave north
Largo Fl 33773
727-667-9346
www.aastreetcars.com

Last edited by Lumberjack; 11-30-2007 at 01:18 PM.