4 Lug Wheels For Sale ONLY 4 Lug Rims or Wheels

5 Enkei 92's Staggered! Full set with spare for rear! New Tires! $500 OBO!! 4x114.3

Old 03-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Congac, bannana bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5 Enkei 92's Staggered! Full set with spare for rear! New Tires! $500 OBO!! 4x114.3

Enkei 92's A full set of four WITH A SPARE!
PCD: 4x114.3

Fronts
Size: 14x7
Offset: 0 I believe i will confirm when i have a minute i honestly forget
Tires: Falken Ziex 195/60/14 Brand new never ran on only mounted, they are not even balanced, just a little dirty.
Condition: When i got them they were rough. I sanded and polished them, they could probably use another pass but they are 10x nice then when i got them,
I wouldn't hestitiate to run them as is. One has two spots of curbage/slight bend on the very outer edge of the lip but doesn't effect their performance at all.
They hold air fine. The other wheel has one small spot of curbage/bend, not nearly as bad as the other one. I will indicate which is which in pics.

Rears
Size: 14x8? They are definitely wider than the x7's you can tell by the lips and the wheels sitting side by side with the x7's. Just not sure how much wider,
with my fair share of owning/selling/etc wheels i'd say it's safe to assume they are x8's.
Offset: Assuming 0 no stamping on the rears which is why i don't know for sure the size or offset but once again it looks to be 0 or negative
Tires: Two of them have Nankang 185/65/14 around 40% or so left, dryrotted a bit but hold air just fine, the other is a Dayton just for a spare.
Condition: Need cleaned up, got them like that and haven't messed with them. Just like the fronts there is a "good one" and "bad one",not to mention the spare. The bad one has a slight
bend on the outermost portion of lip that doesn't affect anything nor even look that bad. Good one is well, in pretty good condition. The spare has the worst bend out of
all of the wheels which is not absolutely terrible, idk if it still holds air i really haven't messed with the rear 3 wheels but it it's a dealbreaker i can test it.
It at least is definitely still usable as a spare if it holds air, if it doesn't it is 100% Fixable.

Price: $500 obo, that is $100 per wheel for a full set with a matching spare and 2 brand new tires for JDM wheels with decent sizes/offsets...please don't waste your time or mine...pm me, i don't get on here much anymore so if i dont get right back to you calm down, if they are gone I will edit thread.

Shot of tires

The "good" front and rear

The "bad" front and rear

Spare

Last edited by Ashy-Larry; 03-02-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:48 AM
Congac, bannana bitch

Where my 4 lug peeps at?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:13 AM
Congac, bannana bitch

ttt